My tangle pattern: Interweave

The second of my Celtic knot patterns.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Gabriel ProductionsJune 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM

    This one is hard! Takes a lot of concentration... but it looks very cool when it works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does get easier, once you pick up the rhythm. I still have problems sometimes when I start back up chain, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriel ProductionsJune 10, 2010 at 8:09 PM

    Glad to hear it... mine look pretty darn good on the right side but definitely wonkety on the left! Looks like this one will be joining my reams of Quatiny practice pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try turning your page upside down and working back up. Turning helps with a lot of tangles. I always forget to do it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriel ProductionsJune 11, 2010 at 3:11 AM

    Well, I got that backwards because I was turning your instructions instead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment