My tangle pattern: Roundabear-a tangle of the crittur doodle kind

I do love surfing through the art of my friends and chatting, but it does suck up the time.

So I've been tryiing to limit my online time a little, and as a result I've been woefully remiss in featuring other artists lately. Which is terrible.  But I've been getting my drawing done, which is the reason for limiting online time.  I decided to combine the two worlds, and feature artists a different way, for a while.  Here is the first of my artworks featuring the tangle patterns of one artist.

With the exception of my new tangle, Roundabear, all the patterns in the art below were the brainchild of Kyra Sanders (aka Scrapacat).  You can find the instructions to these patterns at Freehand Doodle Patterns and her artwork can be found at her Flickr site.


Comments