My tangle pattern: Frankenstein

Hokay.  For some reason, my blog keeps giving me a 'server rejected' whenever I try to upload the art for my next tangle (maybe it's too scary).  It was working fine yesterday, so I don't think (and I fervently hope) it isn't related to my malware problems.

Anyhoo, I have posted the instructions for the pattern "Frankenstein" at my Flickr site, as well as an example using it.  Sorry I have to send you, offsite.  I'm come back and edit this if my blog co-operates, later.

Oh, and while I posting links here, I've had requests concerning the origami pattern I use to fold my ATC wallets.  I use more than one, but most of these are based off this pattern at "ActivityVillage".  I use a 12x12 (in the examply, they use 6x6) to make a wallet juuust right for holding ATC sized paper.

Comments