Link to tangle pattern "Facets"

Rick and Maria have post the latest issue of the zentangle newsletter, which contains a new tangle, "Facets", created by Nancy Pinke.

I apologize for being so scarce lately.  It's the usual lament--real life keeps happening.  And it seems like it's all happening at once.  I'd go on, except I know you've all been there, done that, lol! So, I'll just  *Moan, moan, moan*.

I miss you all, and hope to get in a little more time online this next month.  'Hope' being the operative word.

Comments

  1. I certainly understand. I'll bet most of us do.
    Frankly, overall you have been very good about posting and you have given us such a world of information on Tangles.
    I really appreciate all the work you do here. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment