My Freebie Stuff for July

July was a good month for me!  I hauled in some wonderful freebies.  I do appreciate the cost and effort it takes for a company to advertise this way, so I think it pays to let others know about their products.  Most of my links will take you to information on the product, but where it looked like the free samples were still available (it can change within the hour!), I linked there instead.

Barista Prima Coffee Sampler from Keurig-4 1 container House Blend/Columbian/French Roast/Italian Roast.
I don’t have a Keurig Coffee Pot, and I’ve been highly curious about those packs, so I was happy when I saw these free samples.  Each container has enough ground coffee for a cup, and the coffee was great!  You can just open the container, and use the coffee in a regular coffeepot, so they’re a choice even if you don’t have a Keurig.  My  budget’s tight right now, so I can't see buying the packs on a regular basis, but they’d be great for travel, and the occasional treat.  If quality coffee is a priority in your household, consider trying these.

My husband opened this and tossed everything but the packs (da bum!), so I’m not sure if there were coupons.  Strangely, we’ve had no problem with mosquitos yet this year, so I haven’t tried these yet.  I’m sure they’ll come in handy before long though.

This came in handy when I had a flare-up just before going to a party.  I’d definitely buy more.

Jif To Go Peanut Butter-A coupon for 1 free 8 pack (up to $2.29). 
I love Jif Peanut Butter.  I’m keeping this 8 pk handy for our next beach vacation.

Neilmed NetiPot-1 Netipot + 2 sinus packs
If you’ve never seen a netipot, it looks like a small plastic teapot.  You fill it with a warm water & salt pack, and use it to flush out your sinuses.  Kind of weird feeling, but it does seem to be helping with the allergies. Great freebie!

Walmart Crest ProHealth Pack-.85 oz ProHealth toothpaste; 1.35 oz ProHealth mouthwash, 1 use Glide Dental floss; $1.00 coupon for ProHealth Toothpaste; $1.00 coupon for ProHealth Toothpaste; $1.00 coupon for ProHealth Rinse; and Glide Floss.  Another great freebie!

Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo- .34 oz packs of Shampoo, Conditioner & Style-prep smoother.
There was also the offer of a free neck & shoulder massage or hand ritual at any Aveda store & a further free sample of Replenishing Body Moisturizer when you visited.   I haven’t had the chance to take advantage of the offer as the closest salon is a good distance from me, but, wow!  What a deal!
I like to switch my shampoos around due to allergies.  This one is definitely going into the mix because my hair was so soft after using it.

Organizer Coupon booklet from Homemade Simple
Booklet chock full of coupons for Mr. Clean, Swiffer, Cascade, Dawn, and Febreeze products.  I saved money with this one!

Emergen-C: 2 vitamin drink packs
One Tropical, 1 Tangerine, and both a yummy way to get your vitamins.  There were also some fun stickers, and a bookmark!

Trilipiderm All-Body Moisturizer creme– Three .75 oz packets. 
Wonderful stuff.  I used one and gave the other two to my Mom, because I bought a tube.

Miralax -2 samples & a $2.00 coupon
Fiber Choice-1 pack & a $2.00 coupon
I tend to have the opposite problem from constipation, so I requested these freebies for my mother.  She was highly appreciative.  I admit it—I ate one of the Fiber Gummies because it looks like candy.  So let that be a warning if you have children in the house.  If I ever do have a problem with constipation, I’ll probably go with the gummies.  My mother said all three products were helpful.

Comments