Bleedthrumanade with New tangle patterns Foh-Liage and Faux-Glove

Before I get to the tangle patterns or the bleedthrumanade (got lemons, make lemonade; got marker bleed-thru, make bleedthrumanade) I want to show you this cool stamp set that I won from Simon Says Stamp.  If you are a crafter and don't follow their blog, you are missing out.  They post new projects every day--tons of techniques and ideas, as well as introducing new products from different lines.  And they have lots of giveaways!

I used some of the stamps over Copic markers to do the front of this bleedthrumanade.


I didn't go very far with the back.  I started tinkering with this pattern that is very similar to Fohbraid.  One I thought looked like foliage and one sort of like Foxglove...and then it turned into something else entirely, lol.  By that time I decided not to choose a third name.  Foh-liage is the main pattern and they are all tangleations from there.

I decided to quit filling in, so that the tangle patterns didn't get lost, so it isn't much of a bleedthrumanade.

How many variations can you come up, now that you see how it's done?

Comments

  1. Wonderful idea. I love the color base with the tangles on top. I will definitely be trying this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV your wonderful blog! Wish i could create like this. Please visit me at

    http://debtangles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment