Views from the orange grove

I'm at a family reunion in Florida, staying at my brother's house. I discovered once I arrived that my laptop had taken the opportunity to depart for computer heaven so my brother bought me a very early birthday present--a Samsung Galaxy tablet!

It's wonderful but different enough that I've had to relearn quite a bit.

Here's my first attempt at using the camera and inserting photos into a post.

My brother lives on an orange grove so I thought I'd share some of the views.









Comments

  1. Hi sandra, i wondered why it was so quiet over here.
    I am glad that you are at a family reunion and not ill. Enjoy your meeting with your family.
    these are beautiful photos .Florida must be just wonderful.
    greetings from rainy Belgium
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, It looks like a beautiful place to vacation at! Enjoy your family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had wondered where you were, and altho I'm sorry your laptop died, I'm glad to find out you are ok...and what a great b'day present, eh??

    Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images off the Samsung are really good (and the scenery) :)

    In the UK it is currently wet, windy and cold. It is nice to see some nice weather!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment