Creative Destruction Day Ten-Wild Goose Caught

I was trying out some TAP transfer paper.  You print out your page on this paper and then iron it to transfer what you've printed.  It's really designed for transferring images to cloth, and I don't think my craft iron was hot enough, because after an hour of ironing, the transfer was still incomplete.

I was trying to transfer a copy of one of my Zentangle-Inspired Artworks, and that kind of work always makes for a wonderfully-textured background.  I covered it all with one of my Montana Markers, which has semi-transparent paint.  Then I slapped on some strips of adhesive paper drywall tape, and proceeded to tangle patterns using a Extra Fine tip Pilot Fude-Makase Color Brush Pen in Sepia.


Comments

  1. Very cool! What makes the honeycomb patterns? Was that on the transfer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go to Lowe's tomorrow...maybe I can remember to get some drywall tape.... I keep seeing it and keep forgetting.... Great page

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment