Creative Destruction Day Twelve-Dragon in the Shadows

This is my last page of Creative Destruction from my Stillman & Birn Zeta (except for the VLVS! design team post coming up on the 17th).  It's also the last spread in the book, and I thought I'd bring it around full circle by using the same quote I used on the first page.

While completely different, both spreads have a similar feel, random, chaotic, with fiery colors.  I feel both exemplify the theme of my recent posts, which is the destruction of one piece of art or a practice page, so that it can be used to create something new.

I hope you've enjoyed the series.  I know I enjoyed destroying and creating these pages.



Comments

  1. Yes, Sandra, I did enjoy your series. There are always disappointments in artistic works that just get pushed aside. You managed to take these and turn them into exciting, interesting, and fun pieces full of the unexpected. You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment