The Weird Women of Scribbler Too #Scribbler_Too #Life_Imitates_Doodles

Although, I do draw more animals than people, I do people too.  But as often as not, they're on the odd side.  My Scribbler Too ladies are no different.

When you goof up in Scribbler Too, the only way you can erase is by switching to white and drawing over the area.  I didn't like what I'd done for the mermaid body, but when I started 'erasing' it, I ended up with a look that I did like, by only partially erasing the black lines.


I think I was channeling Brian Kesinger when I drew this one!

Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE what you've been doing with Scribbler! One of these days I'll find time to play with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do find time. I know you'll create fabulous art!

      Delete
  2. Love your figures they have room to breath and not crowded out! Always anxious to see your creations. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you use as a drawing tool?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment