Bleedthrumanades in Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine #Zentangle #RubberStampMadness #VivaLasVegaStamps!

The Spring Edition of Rubber Stamp Madness magazine is due to hit stores on February 10 or so.

You might remember that a couple of years ago, I was a team member of the Viva Las VegaStamps! design team.  During that time, I submitted some of my *Bleedthrumanades that I'd done using their rubber stamps and Zentangle patterns.  The magazine liked my examples and decided to write a whole article about them!

I'm so excited.  The magazine plans their issues two years in advance, so I've been waiting a long time!

These Bleedthrumanades were done with Copic Markers, Viva Las VegaStamps! rubber stamps, and Pigma Microns on paper in a Rhodia 6 x 8 R-pad.

(*Got lemons, make lemonade.  Got marker bleed-through, make bleedthrumanade.  Color the page on one side with markers that will bleed color through to the back.  Draw and/or stamp on the side of the page.  When done, turn the page over and draw and/or stamp a totally different piece using the same color base.)

The Front of the Page

The Back of the Page


 The Front of the Page


 The Back of the Page

 The Front of the Page

The Back of the Page

Comments

  1. I love your bleedthrumanades, Sandra! I should really need to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'd do a fantastic job. I'd love to see what you do.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I miss your bleedthrumanades posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do tend to move from one technique or form to another. But I always come back to Bleedthrumanades sooner or later.

      Delete

Post a Comment