What did I use? #Fabriano #Yasutomo #Zentangle

Of late, when I scan a piece in, I try to include the info regarding both the paper and the medium(s) I used.  I didn't with this one.  I know I was using the aqua Fabriano Tiziano but I have to guess what pen I used.

My suspicion is that it was a Yasutomo Y&C Gel Stylist Gel Ink Pen - 0.5 mm with Burgundy ink.  Its a metal-tipped needle point pen of small size that fits nicely in my small hand.  I like the flow of the ink and love the burgundy color.  Every time I use it, I wonder why I don't use it more often.  I suppose it's because metal-tipped pens are my least favorite type.  Which isn't to say I don't like them.  I just like fabric-tip, brush tip and fountain pen better, as a rule.



I've always tended to use both sides of the page in my journals, in order to get the most from them, but maybe I should start using one side only and write down the info about the mediums I used and any notes about thoughts I want to remember.  I may have to do that.


Comments