Journal52 Week 23-Small Success #StillmanAndBirn #Sakura #ArtJournaling

I haven't done much art journaling lately.  I wasn't doing much art work at all for quite a while.  Various reasons, all to do with real life, yadda, yadda and lol.  I'm glad to be back at it, though I doubt I'll try to catch up with all the Journal52 posts I missed.  Just go through and pick out the ones that interest me most.

The colors in this scan are off true.  I used Sakura's Moonlight Gellyroll pens on a dark blue background in a Stillman And Birn 7x7 Delta sketchbook.  The fluorescence always throws off my scanner.

This was an easy peasy page to do, though it wasn't quick.  The ink in gel pens flows sl--ow--ly so I just did one area at a time over several days.  I alternated the same colors over and over in different shapes, getting a nice mosaic effect.


Comments